Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 Begins

January 2, 2018
Wow, how fast time flies.  I manage to fill the days with active movement but don't seem to get anywhere fast.  I am thankful that I put ceramic tile down in most of my house because I would have worn out more carpeting with the many trips I make from room to room doing chores and things. 
Grandkids now number 4.  Jack, Alex, Lilly and Emma.  Boys are certainly different than girls in many ways, not just physical.  Their interests in play and entertainment are very different.  Love having them at my home whenever they come, but at the end of the day we are pretty worn out.   The Christmas holiday this past 2017 was so fun, as they all have been.  Seeing the grandchildren and adult children is such a joy.  I love seeing them and hugging them all.  I am thankful that we are all in the same zip code.  :-) 

No comments: